Friday, September 18, 2009

Crackle your way to Paris!

Such a silly title, but very apt as I made a crackled tag using the NEW Clear Rock Candy Distress Paint, which arrived in my hands yesterday! It works a treat, and is so easy to use. Just brush it on over any surface, but I do recommend that you use a thicker card or paper as my first attempts at a tag were more than a little curled! I distressed inked the chipboard tag with Vintage photo round the edges, and Tattered Rose, and stamped in Cranberry and Cobalt archival inks. A Fragment tile emphasised the little words from Mr Holtz, and the Paris stamp is one from a French comapny called Absolument Scrap.  Everything used except the Paris stamp are available from The Artistic Stamper

Have a cracking evening wherever you are!

8 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Great tag Jennie ... and yummy Crackle ... which I neeeeeeeed! I see you have had a fab new delivery today :0)

Sid said...

Lovely stuff Jennie, wondered what you would think about the crackle finish.......obviously you love it !!

Hels said...

I cannot WAIT to get my hands on that Cracklepaint and I need it NOW!!!! Love the tag, has a great texture :O))

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovely tag, I,ve been wanting to get some of this, how fun

Nicks said...

will you have any of this at Ally Pally??

Shar said...

Absolutely stunning! I have to check out that Distress paint. It looks like fun!

craftytrog said...

Brilliant tag Jennie! Mmmm! Might have to go shopping!! xx

Wanda H said...

Love the Rock Candy crackle paint!!! And your tag is fabulous!!