Saturday, July 02, 2011

I'm back!

I have been, I have gone, and I conquered! ok, I got a little muddy, a little wet, a little sunburned, heard an amazing amount of music, and had a thoroughly wonderful time at Glastonbury music festival! :)))) I truly haven't lost my mojo, but I think he took a little longer holiday than me, and seems to be languishing on his own out in the wilderness, having a pina colada or two!
But I did manage a couple of tags for you that are two of the techniques we will be doing next Saturday at Pickleberry Papercrafts , if you fancy a few happy hours, learning how to use all ( I do mean all! ) of Ranger's Adirondack range. This includes Alcohol inks, pigments inks, dye inks, color wash and dabbers! A thoroughly technique based full workshop.
To book contact Kate at Pickleberry or book online!
I had the wonderful pleasure of a surprise visit from my daughter today, so am off to spend some time with her!
Have a creative weekend
 

8 comments:

Sid said...

Glad you enjoyed it Jennie, great tag !!

Minxy said...

Cool looking tag, glad you had a fab break x

Anonymous said...

What A LOVELY tag, so glad you had fun in Glasto and enjoy spending time with your daughter - mine was back today - lovely to see her xxx

MagsB said...

Terrific tag - those colours are literally gorgeous!

luv, Mags x

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Great tag! The music festival must have been awesome!

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Glad that you had a good time

craftytrog said...

Cool tags! Glastonbury sounds wonderful Jennie, glad you enjoyed your little break! xx

Kat said...

glad you arriverd back safe & sound, not to sunburned I hope?
fab tags,
Kat.