Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I am sitting here very early in the morning writing this post just before wending my way through the icy roads to Stevenage for Stamperama. To show my age or even how long I have been in the business!! I actually did the first ever Stamperama that was in the country more than several years ago...at least 15 or 14 years ago! Does anyone remember it?
I am demoing as always and if you are coming along, I will be making these....


 and showing you how to make faux porcelain roses without a meltpot.. We also have these ....

which I will be demoing a different way, and these new Tim Holtz stamps!


which arrived very late last night! (They will be on the website Monday morning!)
Hope to see you there and if not I will be back with a tutorial to show you how next week.

Take care and Happy Creating

12 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hoping to pop by and say hello! The flowers look gorgeous! Hope the set up goes well and I'll see you tomorrow!

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary said...

Love the flowers, will keep a watch for the instructions. Have a great time at Stamperama

Kirsten Alicia said...

Lovely roses, I will be sure to visit the stand tomorrow. Hope all goes without a hitch today.

My name is Cindy said...

Wish I could be there! Lovely roses, so pretty. Have a good day!

Julia Dunnit said...

Bliss. For the watchers if not he demo-er!! And yes. showing your age! Drive very carefully please.

Helen said...

Looking forward to it - I have been coming to Stevenage for quite a while - certainly I've been stamping for that long, but I can't remember when I first came to the show... Hope to see you tomorrow.

Ann B said...

Lovely roses Jenny - wish I lived near enough to come but will have to wait until Happy Stampers

whyducks said...

So very pretty Jennie, have a great time away. x

craftimamma said...

Boo Hoo! Stevenage is too far so I'll look forward to the tutorial. Those flowers look gorgeous and I love using masks too. Have a good show!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sid said...

Loving the roses Jennie !!

Lynn Stevens said...

Gosh those are pretty roses they look real! Hope your show went well.
Now where of where do the years go?
hugs Lynn