Monday, July 16, 2012

New Stamps revealed!

I know that sometimes I will buck the trend and produce stamps that are far from the norm, and these Brand NEW stamps by Donna, and not your normal run of the mill face stamps! Transferred and altered from Donna's drawings, they will add a different perspective to your artwork, and journaling. You can see them all here, and they are all available now except one, which will be ready at the end of next week :))
here is a little piece by Donna that she made using the Happy Girl


Now, of course on to the winners of my blog candy from the past three days!
Congratulations to
who won this stamp from Day 1

 Tigs
won this stamp from the sneaky peek on Day 2 .



Congratulations!
And finally this is my favourite stamp from the collection, and

has won it! Congratulations!
Please can you all email me with your snail mail addresses, so I can get the stamps off to you this week:) Thank you to everyone who commented, and I am just sorry not everyone could win.
I am off to have play with my journal...
Have a creative day

5 comments:

Claire said...

Yay! Thank you Jennie & Donna :D They're all gorgeous, I absolutely love the one I've won :)
Thanks again.
C xx

Annie said...

Congratulations to the winners of these fab stamps x

donnalouiserodgers said...

congrats to the winners...

dx

Netty said...

congratulations to all the winners and am so pleased you bucked the trend. x

Redanne said...

Many congratulations to the lucky winners, hope you enjoy using your lovely stamps! Ax