Saturday, June 01, 2013

Makes for Men - new Challenge at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team

Hi! I cannot believe that it is June already... what happened to Spring.. we are almost in the summer, and what better way to start the season off than with a great new challenge over at The Artistic Stamper Creative team blog!
This month it is Makes for men, and I made a little papier Mache hanging, using one of the Nudes stamps, and what man wouldn't like it!! I also used Tim's Remnant rubs to fill the spaces.
 



You can check out all of the girls' gorgeous ideas over on the blog, and we would love you join in too.
Have a very creative weekend
Hugs

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

That is way cool!!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

I like that!!

Unknown said...

Is it just me? Can anyone else see the black cat at the bottom (no pun intended Not!)I know, love and have used this stamp before but I can only see the black cat!! I guess it's too late to say I love it now, but(t) all I can see is a black cat! But I love it! Definitely going to join in the challenge as 'Mens Makes' are difficult xxx

Nan G said...

Really cool piece! I too see the black cat ...butt...it only adds to the fun-ness of the piece. :)