Monday, September 02, 2013

oops! I forgot !

I was very suitably reminded by one of my blog readers that I hadn't chosen a winner from this post on my blog at the beginning of August!! So sorry, think the sun this month has got to my brain! Anyway I used Mr Random.org to pick a winner from the comments and he picked no 15 ,

 so congratulations to
please contact me so I can send you your stamps :)
Thank you to everyone who joined in the giveaway and to make up I will be back with another one very soon.
Have a creative day
Hugs

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Yay! Well done Annie! Hugs, Anne x

Annie said...

Well done to Annie x

Hi Jennie Just to let you know that there are some rather gorgeous photographs of you on My blog and also mum's. We had such a blast it was great to meet up.

Crafty Hugs from Annie G x

Glennis F said...

Well done to the winner