Friday, April 04, 2014

It's a card!!

I am renowned for never making cards! They just don't come into my remit for creating, but occasionally, I will create one. Often I will have an idea and the whole thing turns out completely different. On this occasion, I made one for the class I taught, and another one in the class, which I preferred!
 I used The Crafter's Workshop stencil for the background, Tim's Tattered Floral die, and one of The Artistic Stamper butterflies stamped onto craft plastic and attached to a curly wire to create it. Lots of Distress Paint, and a little Texture Paste mixed with Distress Paint,  through a stencil for the words.
This was the card I made and gave to my mum for Mothering Sunday! I think she liked it! Lol




Have a card making day!! I am off to make a wedding card!
{Hugs}

2 comments:

massofhair said...

A rather fabulous looking card too Jennie!!! Love the pop of red.

Oooh another card, do they come in threes like buses used to do lol? Looking forward to seeing that one too:-) xxx

Anonymous said...

Jennie, it's gorgeous, I'm sure your mum was delighted with it.