Sunday, November 01, 2015

The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge for November

Hi!
 This month, the challenge over on The Creative Team blog is Fabric. We have so many gorgeous background stamps that are fabric related that I thought i would make a card that incorporated as many as possible.
I cut out card squares to fit an 8" x 8" card, and stamped them all up with Archival inks, and distress inks. I also white embossed the lace backgrounds, and then distress inked them. Finally I glued them all down, and zig zag machine stitched them onto the card, giving it a patchworky feel.
Here is the card, plus each individual block...







I would love to know which is your favourite... mine is the lace, or maybe the red polka dot...lol
Please do join in the challenge. You can interpret it anyway you like, as long as it has some stamping in it.

Have a creative day
{hugs}
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favourites are the lace ones too......a lovely card....Mgt.