Wednesday, June 01, 2016

June's Creative Challenge- Red, Blue & Yellow

Dear Neglected Blog and Blog Readers
 I am so sorry I haven't posted on here for about 6 months. How terrible is that?!
I am back with a little post for our Creative Team Challenge for this month which is Red, Blue & yellow, and can be interpreted anyway you like, as long as it has rubber stamping in it.
You can find all the details here


I made a couple of tags, and started by scraping PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints all over the tags.

I then added the same paint through a couple of  Artistic Stamper masks, and stamped with one of our calligraphic mats using Archival ink, adding swirls and circles too .


 
 Check out the fact that red, blue and yellow are the primary colours, and therefore makes other colours!

 I do hope that you like them, and please do join in our challenge, either on the blog or on Facebook.

I look forward to seeing your creations.
Have a creative day



3 comments:

Pam said...

Hope you have been doing well!! Great backgrounds on your tags!

misteejay said...

Love the tags Jennie.
Toni xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful tags ♥ Great colour combo ♥♥