Thursday, March 01, 2018

Stencils & Masks for The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge

Hi! ooh not done my blog in ages, but just sharing a tag I made for The Artistic Stamper's Creative Team Challenge.
It is snowing here in Kent this week, and as my favourite flowers are Daffodils, i though I would make a tag using our stencil of them.


Lots of Distress Oxides in the background, followed by Distress Oxides on the daffodil stencil. Add clear moulding paste through the stencil on top of the oxides, which makes them pull through and colour the daffodils.
Dry. add a ribbon. Voila!

Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration , and that you can join in with our March challenge.
Spring is coming...
Hugs 


2 comments:

Carol said...

I hope the snow has cleared - I love Daff's too - lovely stencil fab tag you created xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful tag! I love how you used all the stencils on this piece and the colours that you used and your daffodils look so cheery too 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy Weekend! J 😊