Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alcohol ink Canvas and New Blog Challenge coming soon....

For those of you who liked the Tim Holtz technique, I took a class yesterday using this technique, and using the Time and Keys plate from The Artistic Stamper. I alcohol inked the canvas directly , and then used the fragments and the resist technique. I thought it was a cool canvas!


Some great news for those of you who like doing challenges. I am starting a NEW challenge next Saturday, called "Objet d'Art" . It's title might give it away, but I hope that those who like adventurous art will take part. There will be blog candy as always too!
Watch this space.........

Finally we have new stamps on the website-CHRISTMAS Stitchels, snowmen, and snowwomen, and also mini Stitchels! On Hels blog she has done some gorgeous cards with them.
Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

A great canvas Jennie nice and bright x

Anonymous said...

Those are great colours Jennie, and it looked even lovelier in the flesh! Thanks for a brilliant fun workshop! Hope you managed to get the AI off the fridge! xx :0) xx

Joy said...

A fantastic canvas Jennie you have given me food for thought as I have an unfinished one somewhere! xx

Joy said...

Hi Jennie there is something for you on my blog xx