Friday, August 15, 2008

An Unlucky Break

Hello everyone,

I have some bad news for you all.

Jennie has fallen and broken her arm today, bless her, she is in agony and I know I kept telling her to take a break but I didn't mean literally!

As a result of this, whilst the online store at The Artistic Stamper will be open as usual for business, it may take a few days to get your orders out to you....but rest assured that it is business as usual.... Jennie has asked me to pass on this message to you and I am sure that you will all join me in wishing her a very speedy recovery and send her a massive big hug too.

Thanks

Hels
Creative Team Co-Ordinator.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Oh poor Jennie! Let's hope she's not out of action for too long. I hope she was doing something really adventurous at the time (or at least has a good story ready :-))Does that mean it's not a good time to ask if there will be a workshop at Ally Pally again this time? Take it easy, Jennie and be good to yourself.

Julie said...

Oh no poor Jennie

Sending lots of cyber hugs ((((Jennie)))) xx

Kate T said...

get well soon! xxxx
Kate SBS 19.

Kate T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh Jennie - sorry to hear bout this - wishing you a speedy recovery hun!

Sue said...

Poor Jennie - hope she feels better soon. As Jo says hope there's a good story to go with her woes ....

Calv said...

I thought I was the clumsy crafter around here!? :) My first time looking around your blog, there are some gorgeous projects and makes here.

Look after that arm Jennie, wishing you a speedy recovery.