Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not sure if I deserve this...

but I have been given a "helpful Blogger " award by Calvin
I have to give this away to 2 or more people who have helped me along the way. I am totally and absolutely useless at choosing anyone, as so many people have given me inspiration to blog my work, so anyone who reads this post, please consider yourself a helpful blogger and pass it on to someone who is deserving.
Today Christmas comes from Andrea in the form of 2 gorgeous puzzle pieces. I love these , and they are truly inspirational.... Andrea take note!
For those of you who would like to take a workshop I am doing a Christmas canvas and altered Art  workshop at Sharon's Card Crafts on November 1st, and ther are one or two places left. For more information see here
Finally for those of you who like altered art, I finally got my mojo back, and the Objet D'art challenge will start on November 1st!!! YAH! So bookmark it or got to it and become a follower as I shall be giving away blog candy!

5 comments:

Juanita said...

these are great puzzle pieces.
Congrats on the award.

Calv said...

Those puzzle pieces are lovely, i love the blues used. Looking forward to Nov 1st!

maddy hill said...

you totally deserved the award Jennie ! congrats x
glad you have got your mojo back.

LOveeeee the puzzle peices !

vintage wil said...

what a beautiful puzzle pieces!!!

Andrea said...

Jennie

had not noticed you had put these on here, not visited blogs a lot lately, thankyou x