Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner and a Short Movie!!!!!

This past weekend, I have returned from the wonderful show held twice a year at Port Sunlight. To me this is the best show of the year, as it a Stamp Festival, and run by a club of rubber stampers in the North West of England. Next May is the 21st show, and I plan to be there to help them celebrate their wonderful achievement. Unbeknownst to me, Mal took a very very short video of me on the Saturday putting the final touches to the stand, and I spent a little time making it into a video for you :) This year Amanda Bateman demoed, alongside Craig from Marking World, and it was lot of fun. I did miss demoing though, and definitely will be doing so next time.


Finally, the winner of the candy is.... drum roll.......
CAZZY
Congratulations! Please email me , so I can send your candy.
Over the next week, I will showcase some of the gorgeous artwork done for me by the Creative Team for the show....so bookmark and check back regularly.

4 comments:

Minxy said...

wow that clip was quick lol, glad you had a great time, and glad your hand/arm is better now x congrats to the candy winner too x

Cazzy said...

Thanks again for picking me! I am glad you are up to stocking stands. I love your profile photo with the sunflowers too!

Have emailed you my addy for the lovely goodies. Whooo hoooo!

Angie C said...

Gosh, glad I didn't blink, I might have missed it LOL

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

I didn't even know he had taken it.. it was that quick, just thought it was bit of fun :)
Jennie x