Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner and a Short Movie!!!!!

This past weekend, I have returned from the wonderful show held twice a year at Port Sunlight. To me this is the best show of the year, as it a Stamp Festival, and run by a club of rubber stampers in the North West of England. Next May is the 21st show, and I plan to be there to help them celebrate their wonderful achievement. Unbeknownst to me, Mal took a very very short video of me on the Saturday putting the final touches to the stand, and I spent a little time making it into a video for you :) This year Amanda Bateman demoed, alongside Craig from Marking World, and it was lot of fun. I did miss demoing though, and definitely will be doing so next time.


Finally, the winner of the candy is.... drum roll.......
Congratulations! Please email me , so I can send your candy.
Over the next week, I will showcase some of the gorgeous artwork done for me by the Creative Team for the bookmark and check back regularly.


Minx said...

wow that clip was quick lol, glad you had a great time, and glad your hand/arm is better now x congrats to the candy winner too x

Cazzy said...

Thanks again for picking me! I am glad you are up to stocking stands. I love your profile photo with the sunflowers too!

Have emailed you my addy for the lovely goodies. Whooo hoooo!

Angie C said...

Gosh, glad I didn't blink, I might have missed it LOL

Jennie said...

I didn't even know he had taken it.. it was that quick, just thought it was bit of fun :)
Jennie x