Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Recycling at its best!

A few days ago, I received an email from RubyMay, saying that her order had arrived safely ( I always love to hear from my customers *grin*), and that she had turned her "invoice" into an ATC!! My oh my, here is recycling at its best, and even better RubyMay is without doubt a true Artistic Stamper! I was so chuffed with what she had done, I had to pass it on to you to see.

Please pop by her blog, and see for yourselves. I am always happy to see artwork done with The Artistic Stamper stamps or even invoices, so if you have any please do email me with pleasure.

Hugs

8 comments:

Artyjen said...

What a great piece of work.
xoxo

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

It is fab isn't it
xx

Flippinpest said...

Left a comment on her blog, it is a stunning piece

Hels Sheridan said...

I love this idea, covers up the amount we spend!!!! I have left Ruby a comment cos I think this is a brill innovative idea! Fabberoony and thanks for pointing me in her direction Jen x

Merry said...

What a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing and off to look at her blog.

RubyMay said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments....I'm chuffed to bits! x

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!!

This N That said...

That is just to cool! I have gotten some cool tags on jeans and stuff and thought, huh. That would make a cool X, but never have been brave enough to try it! Good inspiration!