Sunday, October 25, 2009

Caught on Film!

Finally this week, the Film Strip Ribbon arrived from the States, and is now in the shop! Yah! It is so tiny, and there is masses of it in alittle tin...just perfect for capturing stuff on film!
Here I made a medium tag with a distressed ink background, stamping over it with the chicken wire stamp, and adding the tiniest little bugs from the Butterfly plate. A touch of my favourite glue of all time, Glossy Accents to the back of the film, a couple of the most gorgeous flowers from Prima, and a tag was born, perfect for that accent to a present....What would you do with it?




All the elements in the tag are available from The Artistic Stamper.
Happy Creating!

14 comments:

Helen said...

Jennie this is fab! I love the colours on the tag, and as for the flowers.. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! And need that background stamp! I've always wondered what you do with a chicken wire stamp, and now I know.

It's beautiful. Thank you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would just love it and treasure it and gain lots of inspiration from it when my mojo needs a kick start as it does now. My inky fingers and paper 'side' of crafty work just keep failing me.

A lovely friend gave me the chicken wire stamp as a present - and you have the flower demo in another of your posts, so I could try making those as I don't have the primas - just need to get my act together.

It is so stunnig.

Merry said...

Wonderful and those flowers are just stunning.

Nicks said...

OOOOooo I saw this yesterday, I think I need some!!

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag and the flowers are just to die for! Beuatiful

Anita said...

Beautiful tag! I love the ribbon.

Sarah Anderson said...

Fab! Great colours, and those weeny bugs are soooo cute. Would make a great gift tag on a parcel wrapped in co-ordinating colours :)

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful! Love that film strip ribbon and have to say, I haven't laid my eyes on here!

Sid said...

Such a lush tag, the film is great and those flowers are gorgeous !

whyducks said...

Is there no end to your talent! Beautiful. x

Viv said...

I have to get me some of this..... you are a devil... stop tempting me with all this stuff!
Perfectly stunning tag Jen.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Too pretty!