Saturday, October 09, 2010

In a mist!

I have set this blog post to arrive in cyberspace while I am away at a show! Here's hoping it posts!! Lots of new goodies arrived on Thursday afternoon from Ranger  ( they will be at Happy Stampers North West Port Sunlight Show, and on the website on Sunday- I have managed to find time to upload the Perfect Pearls Mists! ), and oh boy I have had a little play with them, and I am in lurve! Gorgeous colours, fine spray, and lots and lots of mica!! I distress inked this tag in greens and reds, and then added some of Tim's new stamps in Rust Adirondack dye ink. Spray with the Perfect Pearls Mists pearl colour, and allow to dry. Then stamp again on top of the pearls. I added a little piece of the Hobgoblin tissue tape at the bottom, and a smidgen of the new Rusty Hinge Distress stickles, also now in town, and available from Sunday) I made the tag in quite a hurry, and think I used a little too much mist! Practice will make perfect! lol
Unfortunately the scan does no justice whatsoever to the tag colours, and it really has come out pinkish!! :(((

I will be playing today with everything I can lay my hands on at the show, so if you are coming do come and say hello :))
By the way I will be part of a blog hop on Tuesday as October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in honour of blogging diva Sherry Goodloe-- and ALL our loved ones who have, are or will ever fight this battle-- I'm taking part in a Warrior Woman Blog Hop!

Mark your calendar now to join in! All the details will be revealed here next Tuesday, October 12.

Have  a creative day

9 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Love your tag :)

Artyjen said...

My name is already on a bottle of that perfect pearls mist pearl already! I'll be back to partake in the BCA month event as dear friends close to my heart are constantly in my thoughts :)
xoxo Sioux

Netty said...

Smashing tag and have a great weekend. Annette x

Daniele said...

great tag Jennie looking forward to seeing those new sprays

cheryl said...

oh great tag hun love those leaves,hugs cheryl xxxx

Sew This N That said...

Your tag is so beautiful Jennie :)
I too am taking part in BCA month, I am also fundraising at our infant school to raise money for the macmillan nurses who looked after my best friend until we lost her 2 weeks ago.
*hugs* Heather x

MvM-design said...

Beautiful tag Jenny!
Grtz Marleen

Hels Sheridan said...

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED them!!!! Save some for me at the Show peeps LOL
Hope you have managed to get over having to slum it in the Bridal Suite hun ROFL xx

shazsilverwolf said...

This is a gorgeous tag jenni, love it.