Friday, March 30, 2012

***CREATIVE TEAM CALLOUT***

We are looking for you!
Have you got the stamping bug? Have you got creative tendencies that are not being fulfilled? Have you got time? We are looking for you to join myself, Emma, Alison, Sioux and Kat on our travels around the wonderful world of The Artistic Stamper!
You will have the opportunity to create gorgeous artwork and showcase it amongst our talented Creative Design Team. If you are that person, then contact us by email, and show us your ART!
The Creative Team call out ends on April 30th, and we will contact you after that date.
So....
We are looking forward to finding you!

3 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

How exciting, will definately be throwing my best shot in the ring!!soon!!! off to get inky, hugs trace x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, am I brave enough to have a go????..............

Ellie Knol said...

I missed out on the design team call! Can you beleive it?! NO!
I only now discovered that I was not following your blog anymore.. BLOGGER! I seem to loose my followig from other blogs as well, the problem you never know when it hits with which blog, GRRRR...