Monday, March 19, 2012

making art with me

I love teaching, and most of all I love what everyone creates in my classes. Saturday was no exception with my altered book class at Pickleberry Papercrafts, and Lesley, Rosemary, Kirsten and Sandra got down and dirty and messy with me! Here are a few pics of their work ( not sure if there are any of Kirsten's work ... sorry Kirsten ) but I loved it all.. same techniques... different take on it all




Thank you girls, and we missed you Barbara, hope you feel better soon x
We will be running another altering books class very soon.. watch this space:), and if you fancy taking a class with me or would like to come and see us, Pickleberry has a demo day this Saturday where myself and Jane Dean will be demoing
Have a creative day
Hugs

6 comments:

Helen said...

Looks as if they all had a lot of messy, inky fun!!

Rosemary said...

Messy it was, just look at the fingers holding up the book - they are mine and it took ages to get it all off!! Had a great time though. Thanks Jennie

Ink Art Designs said...

that looks like sooo much fun!!!
Dot x

Jane Wetzel said...

these are all beautiful! wish I was there! tfs

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

great projects !

Sid said...

Fab projects !!