Thursday, August 30, 2012

Special Offers finishing tomorrow!

I have been a very bad blogger, but then I have an excuse! I must admit that the set up of the shop, and various other projects have left me very little time to create, and I fear Mrs Mojo has gone for a little holiday, enjoying a tad of sun, sea and sand!
I thought that I would remind you that The Artistic Stamper specials are all finishing tomorrow, and we will have some new ones next month. The TenSeconds Studio Moulds are half price!

 Can you believe September is just around the corner?! Eeek! that means the big "C" is looming!!
So if you fancy a real bargain check out these pages, and get your order in quick!
I promise to be back with a vengeance in September with my mojo nice and recuperated!
have a much more creative day than me :)
Hugs

No comments: