Wednesday, September 05, 2012

WOYWW 170

It has been a long week, and today ( Tuesday) is quite warm, and this picture of my rather full desk, shows the lovely light coming through the venetian blinds. Piled high are the new Distress Metallics – a definite must have for any crafter, a pile of reinkers for the summer, winter, autumn and spring distress inks (I kind of acquired them , when sorting for the shop!) , some of the very new Crafters workshop stencils, and a large catalogue underneath it all, which I will get to read eventually! Oh , yes and the VERY LARGE tags that appeared yesterday brought by a man in a brown suit Smile If you spot other things they are just there by default! And yes! we are OPEN, just have to put the sign together and hang on our door!
I am kind of liking my desk at the moment, and Mrs. Mojo is slowly coming back….not absolutely sure where she has been, but I do like it that I can take the pace slowly, and get stuff done I quite like.


Why my desk? Simply it is because Mrs Dunnit has deemed it perfectly alright for us to show you our desks on a Wednesday. Pop along and check them out, especially if you have never encountered so many in one place! Perfect!
Hope to get round to a few desks this week….
Have a Happy woywwing day
Hugs

23 comments:

Katie said...

Glad Mrs. Mojo is making a comeback! Distress metallics..those sound like fun!

Katie (37)

Inkypinkycraft said...

well your desk is full!! some fab new goodies on it..hope the shop is doing well, have a creative week trace x #61

Neil said...

Hiya, its been a while but it's good to be back and taking a peek at your creative world again. Looking busy and fun. Hope you have a good week too. I'm just getting to grips with the metallic stains but loving them already!
Neil @ 62

jill said...

Like the stencils on your desk , & would good using them on my journal pages, Glad to here you mojo is returning slowly , happy crafting jill #78

Annie said...

How lovely to see the sun shining in on your desk today. Enjoy having your mojo back :-)
Hugs,
A x #85

donnalouiserodgers said...

Ah now that is going to be one stunning 'open' banner, see you next week, soooo exciting...

I may have to raid savings so I can do a second spend in the same month!!!!

dx @91

Redanne said...

Oh I could never have a craft shop, there would be nothing in it because it would all be a home!! Have yet to try the metallic dabbers but they are on my ever extending wish list. Love your work space. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #47

PS - Hope the shop is going well

Anonymous said...

My mantra for WOYWW lately is "I will not shop...I will NOT shop" Why must you tempt me so? Now I have to check out the metallics. Wicked woman!

Mary Anne (29)

Jenny Marples said...

Man, would I love to play at your place!!! Of course you NEED to try all the products in the shop - bet they give Mrs Mojo a bit of a nudge when the postie arrives. Hugs, Buttons #114

Helen said...

I really need some of those metallic stains, but things being what they are I can't just now.... hope the shop is going well!
helen, 52

Rachel Mims said...

I see stencils! I need to get some of them too!! Thanks for the peek and happy WOYWW! Rachel #124

Rita said...

Jennie, your desk looks fabulou. I will visiting soon for some of those dabbers. Hugs Rita xx 123

Danielle said...

Glad your mojo is returning. I see some lovely stencils on your desk that have my mind spinning. And some inks to play. Have fun! dani 137

Antonia said...

Glad you mojo has reapeared and the sun is shining too.
Toni:) #118

Tertia said...

How I wish we had men in brown suits that would visit and bring things here in South Africa. LOl
Your desk looks very inviting.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #70

JoZart Designs said...

You are just making my want list longer for when we come down next week! Cant wait to come and play!
Your desk is looking soo good..
Love Jo x

Tamika said...

Sending MOJO power your way!Mika #146

Words and Pictures said...

Oh so many goodies... glad to hear Mrs Mojo is returning - she's certainly got some inspirational stash to encourage her!! So glad all went so well with the shop opening... happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#92

Gillian .... said...

Hope all is going well with the shop Jennie, some fab stash lying on that there desk, hope Mr Mojo & the sun stay around longer. x Gillian #89

l00pyscraftcreations said...

just think how much inspiration you will have when you finally sit down! couldnt do a shop, i'd be forever turning customers away, " no you cant have that its the last one and its mine!" lol
happy woyww
hugs Lou P #86

Unknown said...

So much great stuff to discover on your desk - love it!
Happy belated WOYWW BarbaraBee '148

CraftygasheadZo said...

Can't beat new goodies and a catalogue! Take care Zo xx 98

KatzElbows said...

Glad Mrs Mojo is back. I think she simply took a well deserved holiday and now she's ready for action.

Have fun,
rachel #71