Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WOYWW 176... AWOL in the name of stamping

I have suddenly realised that I have been AWOL from my blog, which I have left to fend for itself, and is sadly very neglected, but never fear I am determined to get creating again in the very near future! In the meantime, Mrs Dunnit has decreed that we should show our workdesks every Wednesday. Mine is a bit like my blog, sad, and neglected, so instead I am going to show our new classroom at the shop, which is absolutely fabulous, new, clean and pristine, and definitely in need of some stamps!!  See: I have been busy, sort of, sorting this out ( ok Mal did most of it!!LOL)







We opened it on Saturday and some of my stamping girls came by, and decorated these... which will be given pride of place on the wall, when Mal has figured out how to put them up!! LOL


Last week, Shaz Silverwolf came into the shop, not once but twice!! It was lovely to meet someone from WOYWW, who loves to stamp.. did I get time to stamp too? NO, we were busy and so my time was spent behind the till! Next time definitely.


So,  if you fancy a look at some of the brilliantly creative desks out there, pop over to Julia's for a nosey!
Have a creative day...
Hugs

 

21 comments:

Maria said...

Such a nice classroom and I guess you get to play with all the lovely things in your stamp shop...
Have a great week crafting...

Maria
http://ajourneythatstartshere.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/woyww-176.html

Words and Pictures said...

Maybe not a busy workdesk, but plenty of busy going on with everything else! The WordArt looks fantastic... happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#31

jill said...

I can see there's going to be lots of crafting fun happening in your lovely new classroom . jill#51

Annie said...

I bet there will be many fun hours spent in that fab classroom.
Hugs,
A x #62

Helen said...

Great looking classroom - it seems huge! How lovely to meet Shaz too. Helen, 4

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh I didnt know you were opening a new shop - congrutulations and I hope all goes well for you - that workshop area looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl no. 57

KatzElbows said...

How lucky you are to have an actual classroom in your shop. I taught at a stamp shop where you had to set up the tables and chairs on the shop floor after closing time!

Glad you were too busy to stamp - great for business if not for creativity!

Happy WOYWW
rachel, #64

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Jennie- lovely pic of the pieces we did!Fab to meet you and that the shop was so busy- long may that continue. Have a great Wednesday, Hugs Shaz xx

Anonymous said...

The classroom looks nice and bright - and the wall words look pretty. Must fire up the SatNav one day and pop round - although I guess I should figure out how far away it is first! :)

Happy WOYWW

MA(20)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oooh your new classroom is looking fab! Take care Zo xx 78

Karen McAlpine said...

Great new space!
Karen 115

Redanne said...

Hi Jennie, glad to hear that things are so busy for you - in a good way. Love the new classroom, nice and light looking and the word art looks great (simple blue tac might be good to start with). Happy WOYWW, Anne x #41

sandysewin said...

How fun is that, to have your own classroom? Hope you find some time to play, too. :-)

Btw, I vote for glue dots to stick the words up to the walls.

Happy Woyww!

Sandy #23

SandeeNC said...

Love the pics of the new classroom, lots of space, and great light! Cute picture of you and Shaz out in the front of the store! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! This does look exciting! Look forward to visiting some time! Chris (you know, from Happy Stampers lol) 109

Anonymous said...

The classroom looks terrific, sorry I couldn't get there on Saturday. I WILL visit as soon as I can.

505whimsygirl said...

What a great classroom! How very cool to have that space and share what you love with others!!!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #18

scrappymo! said...

Congrats on opening the new shop and best wishes for days full of customers and sales!!!
So fun to have another WOYWW poster drop by!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congratulations on your new shop and the classroom events. Shaz sure enjoyed it!!! Maybe things will slow down a bit and you can enjoy the blogging again. Have fun, wishing you much success. #101

Nan G said...

Congrats on your shop! Wish I could come play in your class room. Alas, it's quite a row across the pond, as they say, for me. :) Hugs Nan 117

Anonymous said...

Looks like a grand time was had by all in your new classroom! Hope you get some time to "play" soon. Happy WOYWW from Laura #153