Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stars of the day!

Yesterday was a brilliant day! I held a class in our new classroom creating tags for Christmas presents. I had a lovely bunch of girls who all got into the spirit of it, and spent the day creating and following my very haphazard method of working yesterday!!! Because lots of the tags needed to dry we jumped around doing techniques, and inking and stamping! Even I got lost, but we made it in the end! I really must stop trying to do so much in one class! We did get to play with almost all of Tim's new dies, and the new distress stains, which are just lush! I had a ball yesterday, and thank you to Liz, Lesley, Barbara, Tracey, Naomi, and Rosemary who came along,( see I remembered all the names!! lol).  It was a pleasure, as always, to teach you, and to see the most gorgeous creations, of which I took no pictures at all except this one of the class ( note the very full table! lol) and this one of my star tag.



Have a very creative day, I am putting my feet up today (mmmm!?) and sitting in front of the box to watch Christmas movies...lol
Hugs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous tag! Have a lovely day, glad you're taking some time to relax.

sparkles said...

a great day, so have a restful one today. Yes, a very full table - we couldn't find a thing lol Good to play with your goodies though x
Barbara

lydia jordan said...

Looks like you all had a great time, love the blue tag very pretty.
Lydia
X

Lesleym said...

T'was a great and packed day. I do like a messy table :o)

Words and Pictures said...

Sounds like such fun!! Fab tag... hope you're having a restful Sunday!
Alison x