Friday, February 01, 2013

Creative Team Challenge- Hearts and Flowers

Welcome to February, and I am loving it! The days are getting lighter.. spring is almost here! I can smell it in the air!! LOL It is of course the beginning of the month and time for another great challenge over on the Creative Team blog. I have taken part this month, and made a card! Shock! Horror! I hear you laughing, but there is an ulterior motive, as I am practising for Valentine's day!!



 Seriously though do pop over and have a look at the girls gorgeous creations, and why not join in? there are even prizes to be won! We love it when you take part too!
Have a very creative day
Hugs

6 comments:

toni said...

Gorgeously vibrant card, i'm going to hop over and and join in x

donnalouiserodgers said...

come clean - Mal did it for you didn't he?

dx

Linda . J said...

A fantastic card Jennie loving the colours you have used and the shine is brilliant
Hugs Linda

Andrews Stamping Pad said...

What a brilliant card Jennie glad I was able to join in the challenge .
Andy xx

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely LOVE that "charred" edge - so dramatic, and the polka dot poinsettia (?) is just fabulous!
Alison x

Baroque duJour said...

Hi Jennie, thanks so much for letting me enter by email, us beginners really appreciate getting a leg up in taking part. The whole world of blogging etc seems to be v techie, does anyone know how one learns? is that a silly Question??
I'm in Ireland and would love to do workshop, will be following avidly. thanks for sharing the love, hugs to all, Christine