Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stamping Contrasts in Craft Stamper!

I did tell you that buses often come along in twos, and today the third bus came along in quick succession, as I got my April copy of Craft Stamper today, and oooh I have been published! Actually, The Artistic Stamper supplied the stamps set for the projects that myself, Kate Crane, Gail Milburn and Joanne Allison created. I am loving them all.. I cannot show you any of them, but there will be an extra piece by myself on line after the magazine is officially out.   Check out the back page too! I have designed the free stamp for the enxt issue :)) The magazine is officially out on Friday, and we will have copies in the shop.
Here is a little sneaky peek....



Have a creative evening or day depending on where you are in the world!
Hugs

7 comments:

Netty said...

To be honest Jennie those freebie stamps look like the figures shown on public toilet doors. But look forward to having a peep inside. Annette x

Pam said...

Congrats to you!!

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Jennie...it's a shame that you can only show a sneak peak ~ I have to wait 3 months before my issue arrives. Congratulations!!!!
Dot x

Redanne said...

Hi Jennie, those of us who have a subscription get the magazine early then, because I got mine yesterday. Don't really like the freebie stamp this month but love yours for next month (very timely) and your new featured stamps are a must have now! Hugs, Anne x

Lizzie J said...

Ooo can't wait to get my e-copy of the mag. May even treat myself to a paper copy next month just to get your stamp.
Lizzie xx

nikkib said...

Congrats, I have ordered mine today so cant wait to have a read, its by far the best craft mag around.....

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh Congrats Jennie, That's awesome. Just got my first copy of the Craft Stamper last month and saw Hels canvas collage.
Hugs Lynn