Monday, September 01, 2014

September Challenge- Autumn Colours

Oh my Gosh! or words to that effect!! I haven't posted anything on my blog since June!! I have no idea where the summer has  gone, but the lure of the sun, workshops, the shop, and general day to day workings of running your own company have obviously taken their toll! 
Over on the Creative Team blog we have a new challenge where Autumn colours are prevailing!

I am back into my alcohol inks, and always love the effects they give. Here is a sneaky peek of my piece.

Do check out the rest of the team's creations, and we would love to see yours too!

Have a creative day
{hugs}
 

1 comment:

Carol said...

I know what you mean I think I'm a crafter until the sun arrives then I'm out in the garden or entertaining kids in school hols !! Love the card x Have a lovely evening