Monday, December 01, 2014

December's Creative Team Challenge

Oh My! This is the first post I have done in months and my new year's resolution is to at least try to post something new every week.. ha! Ha well maybe  every month! My poor neglected blog is feeling very underused!
However this month I am joining in with our Creative Team Challenge , and as it is Anything Goes here is my Christmas card to you.. my readers!


Here is a sneaky peek, and if you would like to see the full card pop over to the Creative Team blog and check out the rest of the team's creations.
If I don't get back on here, have a very Merry December
{hugs}
 

1 comment:

Scrappellen said...

Hi Jennie :) I'm the lucky winner of the nowember challenge..Christmas is coming, and I'm trying to send you an email, but the adress is not coming up, so if you can send me som words, on screppe@gmail.com.please, I'll answer you on that email :) Hugs, Ellen