Friday, June 26, 2009

New video

The next video in my little mini series is now on Youtube. I did one on embossing, simple but one of the reasons I started stamping 18 years or so years ago.. never can remember which year exactly, but when I saw what you could do with a little ink pad, a stamp and this wondrous powder I was hooked!!
I still have the first stamp I ever bought, a fish from PSX ( the best rubberstamp company at the time, although I am sure many will disagree). From the embossing a whole new career ( can you call it that? ) was born.....but that is another story!
In the meantime, I hope you like my efforts, and please excuse the "umm's" dotted in the video..( no script, so the outtakes are full of expletives!)lol

Happy Embossing!

1 comment:

lottie said...

I love your videos - thanks for taking the time and trouble to make them for us