I have been blessed with 2 awards this long weekend, and am not sure which to show you first and answer each or whether to combine the two! So here goes, the first one was given to me by Tracy and is a beautiful blogger award, thank you Tracy! I am supposed to tell you 10 things about myself, and nominate 10 people too.
Wendy. I have to display the award, and tell 6 outrageous lies about yourself and one truth, or switch it about and tell 6 truths and one lie............and nominate 7 people for the award.
1. I once met Prince Charles dressed only in my underwear...
2. I love to eat bananas and salt and vinegar crisps together
3. I gave birth to my daughter in an ambulance.
4. I ran the London marathon when it first started.
5. I once worked for Sir Bob Geldof.
6. I have written a book on rubber stamping.
I have found it extremely hard to nominate anyone as there are lots of you who deserve these awards, so I have chosen 6 to make it fair...