Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sneaky peeks!

I do think that you loved yesterday's post with my extremely messy desk.. well it isn't much better this morning. Just wishing I had time to tidy it up!! lol I am doing last minute bits and pieces for the show at Ally Pally, and then the packing of the van will begin.. We have doubled our size , so that means more goodies, and we have some great ones! All of Tim's new stamps,and his new dies and folders, and new to us Wendy Vecchi's and some Art Parts too!! This is alongside our new stamps too! I am so excited about these.. and all will be revealed tomorrow.. don't forget to come back and see! Here is a couple of sneak peeks for you


Have a Creative Day!

10 comments:

Nicks said...

OMG Double the size???? does that mean double the money?? See you Saturday!!!

Daniele said...

have a fantastic show and save some goodies for us at Artisan next week.....looking forward to the minin workshop
hugs from Daniele

Helen said...

Oh 'eck - like Nicks says, more space = more spending, don't tell the bank..... see you Saturday.

Kay said...

Oh! Oh! I spy flutterbys... steampunky type flutterbys.... be still my quaking plastic!!!! Need to rob a bank before Saturday!!!

Janeyc49 said...

I am so envious of you all going to Ally Pally :( I have been for the last 2years but can't make it this year. Hope you all have a fabby time and spend lots ! I do like the look of the new stamps :)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Oh no I spy some Steampunk items, I need them LOL. Stop it!!!! So wish I was going to the show now, can't wait for them to be on line. Have a great time Jennie. Tracy Evans x

Artyjen said...

Looks like steampunk butterflies! How fab! :)
Can't do Ally Pally....:(
Have a great time
xoxo Sioux

Sid said...

Looks like being a great show Jennie !!

Bearcrazyman said...

Excellent.

Anita said...

Great sneak peaks!