Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shrink and show me!

I have finally finished my long summer and Autumn of shows and workshops! I have one more workshop  on December 4th using Claudine's gorgeous eclectic stamps, and a wonderful make and take at Pickleberry , in aid of Demelza House on the 2nd December. We would love to see you there and you get to make one of my wooden angels, sample the mulled wine ( hic!) and gorge out on mince pies!

I was up at Pickleberry this afternoon, and just had to show you what Kate created over the weekend. I just adore the use of the inspiration jars and lightbulbs using shrink plastic (courtesy of Julie) . How sweet are they?


Have you made anything fab with The Artistic Stamper stamps, as I would love to see and perhaps feature you on my blog. Please contact me if you have...

Have a Creatively good day
Hugs
 

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely crafting. I wish I was nearer to Sittingbourne. Lovely to see that you are participating in support of Demelza House - some friends of us have a granddaughter there. x

Sid said...

Fab stuff !!

Anonymous said...

Inspirational!! x