Thursday, December 08, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 7

Good Morning to you, and I am back with Tag no 7 of the tag making marathon that is gripping the world! OK, well maybe not the world, but certainly the world of tag making! Tim made a gorgeous tag for the 7th day, and I have replicated it as I do, as best as I can. Admittedly I didn't have quite enough colours of the stains.. for some reason I don't have Pumice Stone or Forest Moss in my collection... must be an oversight, and I used a little bit too much gold in my leaves...must practice harder, and they were the 2nd set I made as the first blew away in the wind! really!! I was carrying all the elements to my car , after making most of it at Pickleberry Papercrafts yesterday, I slipped off the step ( I am so clumsy) and whoosh, Holly leaves whipped away in the wind! Doh! Anyway here is my finished tag. May be late tomorrow , as am out today, and may not have time to do one.

Have a creative day
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Maggie said...

Fabulous tag Jennie love your trim!

Maggie

Fuchsia said...

Oh I couldnt comment going through fb but seems ok now !
Any way I love your tag and was saying that its great how you can make these tags your own :0))

Helen said...

Love your tag, Jennie - can't believe you are missing supplies, lol!!

Joanne said...

It's a fab tag Jennie despite your leaves blowing away in the wind,lol
Hugs Joanne xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag.

Jacqueline said...

Love the 'olde worlde' look of that tag Jennie. It's gorgeous!

Jackie x

Unknown said...

Love your tag.

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Jennie! I have been trying to get over here for days! really I have! I don't know where the time is going. Your tags are perfect, they look just like Tim's. I guess I'm Tim supply poor as I don't have nearly the supplies I needed, so doing the best I can.
I wonder if anyone will find your leaves that blew away and wonder what kind of tree they grew on! LOL

See you soon for the next tags!
hugs Lynn