Thursday, December 01, 2011

It's looking a lot like Christmas.....

A pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month... my goodness December has arrived quick this year! , and  it certainly has started with a cracker! Not only do we have The Creative Team challenge, but Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas start later this morning.. about 8am UK time, and I will be hoping to make each one every day...if I don't run out of steam!
I have made a tag in Tim style over on the Creative Team blog.  Loving all the gorgeous Christmassy creations!
Here is a sneak peek of mine.....

Don't forget to join in our challenge, and if you are creating the 12 tags, then please add every one you make...more chances to win :))
As a little extra to my wonderfully creative customers, this month we have a FREE stamp for every order placed, AND even more too... watch out for my next post.....
Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Sid said...

Good luck with the Tags Jennie !! Have a crafty December !

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great tag, placed an order already, can't believe I have so much stuff and still don't have all the things I need for the first tag!!!thanks for fab freebie stamp, they are yummy hard to choose!!trace x