Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sneaky Peek!

Today we pack the van for The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace, and we have some great treats in store for you! New stamps, lots of new templates, lots of new Tim Holtz goodies, and a few packs of the new Distress pens, and, of course all of our must have, need *stuff*! I will be demoing as usual, and getting messy, as usual! If you are coming, drop by and see us, ( we are under The Stamp Connection name)  and of course if you are a woywwer, I have a gift for you! This post said a sneaky peek, well here it is, a brand new set of stamps, by a brand new designer!

Watch this space tomorrow for a fun post!
Have a creative day
Hugs
 

14 comments:

Fuchsia said...

I cant wait it looks fabby !

Gabrielle said...

You are REALLY teasing me now with this picture!!! I'll see it, and you, suitably festooned with my WOYWW badge on Saturday!

Jacqueline said...

Am soooo dissapointed! :( I was hoping to go to the Ally Pally but sadly can't afford to ! Never mind...hopefully there will be some stuff left for me when you gewt back! lol

Good luck and enjoy!

Jackie x

Annie said...

Have a wonderful time at AP this weekend. Wish I was going as it's nice to meet people and view demos. Best crafty wishes to you all......Annie x

Artyjen said...

Looks interesting ;)
xoxo Sioux

craftimamma said...

Oooh they do look good. Make sure you have plenty more for HSNW as I'm gutted I can't get to AP this time.

Have fun>

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Pam said...

Have fun at the show, and the new stamps look fun!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wish I was going! Bet hubbies wallet is glad I am not!Ave fun, hugs trace x

gayle said...

Sounds so exciting!! Must plan ahead and make it there one of these times!! :)

Netty said...

I love the sneaky peak, will be back tomorrow. x

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Have a great time at ally pally. Cant wait to see the new release

Sarah Anderson said...

these look rather like little houses - and look rather gorgeous!

Vick said...

Those stamps look so lush makes me wish i could be there, i know you will all have a great time though, wish i was at Emma's she's ideally situated LOL, hope it all goes well!! Crafty Hugs Vick xx

Vick said...

Those stamps look so lush makes me wish i could be there, i know you will all have a great time though, wish i was at Emma's she's ideally situated LOL, hope it all goes well!! Crafty Hugs Vick xx