Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Winners! of my blog candy competition

Finally I have got round to announcing the winners of my little blog candy competition! Apologies for the delay, but I have come down with some sort of indescribable viral something or other, and spent most of Sunday in bed shivering uncontrollably. As quickly as it arrived , it has almost gone, and although I am somewhat exhausted, I am nevertheless not cold anymore ( although I feel for those in Scotland who are having unseasonable snow!!)  I admit I cannot read or even proof read, and have got caught out big style on this set of stamps!! There are actually 3 repeats of words, 2 of which I didn't see and you did!! LOL world, where and inspire ( which no one got , but I found!!) Must try harder!!Anyway here are the winners of the word stamp (with mistakes)
 Milla,
and the winner of the tag and borders set, picked by random is
Congratulations to you all, and please email me so I can get your goodies in the post to you.
I am off to proof read my stamps, and I will be back soon
Have a creative day
Hugs

8 comments:

whyducks said...

Well done to the winners and get completely well very quickly. x

Kirsten Alicia said...

I'd forgotten all about this, what a lovely surprise!! Thank you so much Jennie, I shall email you immediately. And congrats to Glennis.

Lynn Stevens said...

Jennie,
So sorry to hear youve been under the weather. I do hope your feeling better soon.
Congrats to your winners.

Loved the article in the paper you posted LOL. Hope we don't get a rubber shortage here!
hugs Lynn

Milla said...

Thank you, Jennie, I'll email you asap :) And congrats to Glennis and the other winners.
Hope you're feeling much better already!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say congrats to Milla, very sorry Milla, CONGRATS! :)
Hope you feel better very soon Jennie.

Glennis F said...

Oh wow! - I have just read this post. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, and congrats to Milla and Kirsten Alicia. What a lovely surprise for Easter.
I hope you will soon be back to good health again

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations to the winners!

So sorry you have been feeling under the weather. Hopefully it won't be too long before you are back to full fitness.

Loved the newspaper article you published too lol...

Take care

Jackie x

Michelle said...

Congrats to the winners!!
There is another repeat word,(It) is on there twice also!!
Hope you feel better soon!! :-)
Inky Hugs,
Michelle xx