Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12th 12th 12th

Today is the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year of the century and hopefully this will have posted at 12.12pm... a day that will never be repeated in my lifetime, and what better way to celebrate than making a Christmas tag , and giving you a 12% discount in my shop! Any order qualifies, and we have done the hard work for you , so all you have to do is order:)
 I also have a little tag for you too.. since this is the first day of my advent event. lots of Christmas Distress inks, a few pine cones from Tim's Pine cone die, and a Merry Christmas from The Artistic Stamper.





As it is still a little cold out there, keep warm, and have a creative day
Hugs

8 comments:

slbt17 said...

wonderful!
Sandra ltb

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful tag!

Rosemary said...

I didn't see that earlier, it's gorgeous.

Sid said...

Lovely rosy tag Jennie !

Pam said...

Great tag, and I haven't used this die this season yet!! Better get a move on! :)

Redanne said...

A stunning tag!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jennie.
C xx

Words and Pictures said...

Such a fab tag - the pinecones are sorely tempting!!
Alison x