Friday, January 18, 2013

CHA....the post!

I am back from a not so warm California (ok the sun shone, but not as brightly or as hot as I would have liked!) and the CHA ( Craft & Hobby Association) show! I had fully intended to blog while there, but the Internet connection in the hotel would not let me load pictures, so after several futile attempts I gave up! The show was as always, great for seeing new product, and lots of meeting and greeting! I bumped into lots of UK people I know, and lots of US people I know!! Did I drink a cocktail courtesy of my wonderful friend Wendy? Yes I did! Thank you, in fact I had several!! LOL
I also took several workshops with Donna ( who came with me) learning new product and technique, and am very geared up to teach it all!! Well, ok not quite, but almost! :) Did I buy? yes! Do I have samples ? Yes!! Do I have for you? Yes! But you will have to be patient, as I have to go through my bags, and get it all ready for you... think it calls for a giveaway!
I even remembered my camera, although some of my photos are on my phone, so I still have to download those!
If you are coming over to the shop, then I will have all my samples and workshop pieces there, so come and see! Here are a few pictures of mine, with more to come later next week...this was just a few of my highlights :)

 
Suze Weinberg-fabulous as always!
 
 
Linda Ledbetter.. a gorgeous girl!
Sue Pickering Rothamel.. love this girl!
Mr Distress!
Cheers to Disney! Kristin and Donna-we spent most of the time laughing!
Off now to catch up with my jet lag, which appears to be non existent....
Have a creative day
Hugs

8 comments:

Helen said...

Good to see the advance pictures, bet you're delighted to come back to snow!!

Netty said...

Thank you for sharing your photos. x

donnalouiserodgers said...

fab sneak peeks, dx

Linda M. Cain said...

TFS Love the people you were with!

~Linda

The Hardy Stamper said...

Glad you had a good time Jennie! Looking forward to seeing what goodies you've brought back with you.

Joanne said...

It makes you want to open a shop just to be able to experience CHA.
x

Sandra said...

Looks like you had a great time :)

Words and Pictures said...

It's been so lovely seeing everyone's photos from the show... all looks so exciting! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us...
Alison x