Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Pop-up Workshops!

Now if you are wondering what a "pop up" workshop is, then I will explain. Often I plan my workshops quite a long way ahead, but at the moment, I am rather liking the idea of using the free Saturdays we have in the classroom to do pop up workshops, i.e. ones that I plan a couple of weeks ahead, so that they are fresh, and new, and use current products! This in mind I decided to teach a workshop using products that I used at CHA, and I just loved the class I took with Graphic 45 and Laura Dennison using the Place in Time 12 x 12 papers.  I wanted to teach it while it was fresh in my mind,  although I am sure I will learn more from my pupils!! Here is a sneaky peek of one of the pages.

 
You can book this class, and my other pop up (or as Mal calls it my pop in!!) class here. You will get ALL the products plus more, and the chance to use all the inks and sprays etc that we have in the classroom. If you fancy travelling to see us, then we can always recommend a good bed and breakfast or hotel to stay. Just give us a ring or email.
 Hoping the snow has disappeared by then, Keep warm and have a creative evening Hugs

7 comments:

Weasel said...

I bought this pad a couple of weeks back and haven't broken into it yet - so looking forward to this class!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Jennie,

This is beautiful. I love turquoise and red. Have fun at the class!

Hugs,
Kay

Pam said...

Lovely pages of the book! I wish I could just 'pop in' to one of your classes!! But, I'll just have to admire your work from here! :)

Words and Pictures said...

So love these papers... and the first page looks fab - I'm sure those popping in to the Pop-Up workshop will have a blast!
Alison x

Redanne said...

Certainly wish I was close enough to 'pop in' as I love those new Graphic 45 papers..... hope you all have fun in the class.

donnalouiserodgers said...

ah, no-one that does this one will leave anything other than blissfully happy and with lots of ideas to re-use the techniques,

dx

Linda M. Cain said...

How fun! Love it!

~Linda