Sunday, January 06, 2013

Popping Up!

I love it when a plan comes together, and about a week ago or so, I decided that this year, in the shop, I would do the occasional "pop up" workshop. Meaning that if we had a free day in the classroom, I would hold a mini workshop. Yesterday we had eight lovely ladies making alcohol ink induced ATC's for their pleasure. Thank you girls for joining me , it was a fun morning!


 
Of course I forgot to take any photos of their creations, but here are a few of mine. All done with alcohol inks , and using various techniques.






  I am busy getting ready for my trip to CHA ( Craft & Hobby Association )Winter Trade Show , held in Anaheim , home of Mr Mickey Mouse! It seems that time always runs away with me, and this year has started off, the way it obviously means to go on.. with very little of it ( time that is!!), but hey ho, Sundays in my world are days of work... sad I know! Do pop by for a special blog post tomorrow, it will be a celebration one!
Have a very creative Sunday
Hugs

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Jennie looks like you all had fun x have a great time at CHA .....it will be such fun. Look forward to your photos safe journey Annie x

Jenny Marples said...

Oh boy could I have done with being at that class! Really NEED a tardis now. Love these mini works of art (in particular the colouring for the reclining lady is superb.) Hope you have a wonderful time at CHA and come back brimming with ideas. Hugs, Jenny x

Lesleym said...

Glad it went well Jennie, wish I could have been there.

Claire said...

Fab creations Jennie, wish I was nearer, I'd love to pop in.
C xx

Redanne said...

Hi Jennie, love your little works of art. I love Alcohol Inks but could certainly use some tuition, wish I could have attended! Hugs, Anne x