Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dyan Reaveley is coming to The Artistic Stamper!

I have been bursting at the seams to keep this under my hat until today!! Mal and I are absolutely delighted and honoured to have Dyan Reaveley, one of Ranger's Signature Designers, and creator of Dylusions range of products, coming to teach at The Artistic Stamper Craft Store & Art Bar!!

Dyan will be here on June 8th and 9th teaching 4 new classes for 2013. Each one is unique and you can book any one of them, or all four of them. Never journaled before?  Dyan's unique talent will have you creating beautiful and fabulous pages that will set you off on that journaling road!


All of details on the classes and booking are now online, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Am I excited?  you bet!! Cannot wait! Hope to see you in June or before....
Have a very Happy Easter, and eat lots of chocolate and be creative!
Hugs

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a coup! I can well believe you were bursting to share that one... Sadly I'll be all tied up with "proper" work in June - bah humbug!
Alison x

Fuchsia said...

OMG! you lot are so lucky !

Pam said...

Congrats to you for having Dyan at your shop!! And a Happy Easter to you!