Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tick Tock!

It has been a couple of weeks since I have blogged...no excuses, just work and life getting in the way! We had the infinite pleasure of having Mr. Andy Skinner come to teach at the Art Bar these past two weekends, and a wonderful time was had by all who took part in his classes. Thank you Andy, it was a pleasure :)

 
 


Paint techniques, chipboard, lots of chatting, lots of silence!! and lots of tea drinking took part to produce these beautiful eclectic clocks.




Mine is hanging in the classroom if you need to tell the time!



Thank you to everyone who took part, and Andy will be back later in the year for more classes.
Have a creative day
Hugs

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clocks looks great, yours is gorgeous. I'm sure everyone had a fantastic time. Would love to have been there. Hopefully, next time....

Anonymous said...

The clocks looks great, yours is gorgeous. I'm sure everyone had a fantastic time. Would love to have been there. Hopefully, next time....

Weasel said...

It was a fabby class Jennie, my clock is now in pride of place in the hall where I have needed a replacement clock for a while - so I'm really pleased with it!

Please have the wonderful Mr Skinner back again soon for another class!

sparkles said...

A great day. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was, for a change very pleased with my clock. Only because there were no flowers or chimneys involved lol !
Thankyou

misteejay said...

What a fabulous day - my clock is also powered and hung on the wall.

So pleased that Suzie brought this workshop to my attention - I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Toni xx

Sid said...

Looks like a great time was had by all !!

Claire said...

They look fantastic!
C xx

Pam said...

They all look very cool!!

whyducks said...

What wonderful clocks and looks like a really fun day was had. He is such a good and patient teacher.

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant clocks - sounds like a fantastic couple of days.
Alison x

Redanne said...

The clocks are all wonderful, Andy really is a very talented guy.