Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter pleasures, and a winner!

I do hope you are having a great Easter, and enjoying the 4 day holiday , the sun (in your dreams), your CHOCOLATE (yum) Easter Eggs, the family, and just the general laziness of it all! Good!, because here at Artistic Towers, the other half has decided to remodel part of the kitchen, while I am juggling finishing off all the preparation for the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show next weekend, which means, pricing all the new goodies, dies, papers, altered art stuff, and moulding stamps, making samples, and working out what techniques to show you.. in fact it is possible to move this weekend further into the month? In fact make it next month, when the sun is shining and it isn't raining, and I can veg out!
However much as I might moan, I did have a brilliant day yesterday, as I went up to London on the high speed train, which is fast and means I can read my book, without disturbance ( don't you love that?). I had lunch with my gorgeous daughter and her friend near Tower Bridge, walked along the Thames, took in a bit of retail therapy in Covent Garden, and saw a show! She took me to see Avenue Q at Wyndham's Theatre which is just the most amazing place with gorgeous interior. I was thoroughly spoilt!
After all this spoiling, I am back to work today:( , but before I go here is the winner of the blog candy for this week, and the last of the March Madness! So please step up to the podium.........................ROSIE! Congratulations, and please email me your snail mail address.
Have a great Easter Sunday, see you tomorrow..
Hugs

10 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

~Looks like you two had a grand time hun...hope you aren't too busy with all that malarkey going on in the kitchen...look on the plus side...kitchen in bits = no cooking

LOL Happy Easter...the wabbit didn't remember to visit me *sob* so no egg for me today :O(

Julia Dunnit said...

Actually Hels, I bought my own because I KNEW that B****** rabbit would miss me out!! Sorry Jen, rant over!! SOunds like a fab day out, much deserved I'd say - and oh - them apples didn't fall far from the tree!!

Rosie said...

Oh WOW is it really ME?? I never win anything! Thank you SO much!! Sounds like a lovely day with your daughter.

Janeyc49 said...

Congrats Rosie :) Sounds as though you had a lovely day with your daughter Jennie - it's nice to be spoilt isn't it.

Janet x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Jennie, you and your daughter look more like sisters! Gorgeous photo, and I'm glad you had such a lovely day!

Congrats to Rosie!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a glorious day,and to be able to spend it with your daughter is even more special. Someday I'd Love to visit and see all those wonderful places.... A girl can dream can't she?

Oh and best of luck with the kitchen remodel. You and Hels are going to be up to your elbows in work!

embroidnurse said...

OMG! Rachel and I can't wait 'til Saturday. We are coming to Ally Pally and we will come and say 'hello'! Thanks again for the wonderful day at Pickleberry! xx

Julie Ranae said...

What a lovely day for both of you...so nice to see those smiles!

Love seeing Tower Bridge in the distance..one my favorite stops when Paul and I came to visit his mum x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Glad you had a lovely day with your daughter,

Lucy x

The Scrappy Tree said...

Congrats to the winner and happy Easter! xx