I covered the dress form in Terra Sahara, and stamped into it with the lace stamp . You need to wet the stamp before using. Allow it to dry thoroughly. I then sprayed it with copper mica spray, and let it dry.
alcohol ink. I made them using the 6 petal technique with copper metal and the Flower Power middle size stamp , and just loved how they turned out. The other flowers are made with the Ten Seconds Studio Kabuka Mould 10 and barn red metal which I ran through the big shot, and then made a sandwich of Humungo Tape and thick card. I cut them out and added rust and ginger and copper alcohol inks to them.
Gingersnaps...I am looking forward to making ART!
Don't forget to pop over and meet the new Design Team, and have a very Creative April 1st!