Sunday, June 17, 2012

Booked!

I am such a slow coach.. it takes me days to catch up on blogging, and this morning I remembered that I mentioned I would show you my workshop from last Saturday a few days ago!  It was brilliant day as always.. I do so love teaching technique, and if I get time I also do a little....lol Rosemary, Donna, Lizzie, Sandra and Suzie made me proud! We did lots of techniques including this one of gesso and paint and Perfect Pearls mists using stencils....

The girls were very kind, and let me take photos of their gorgeous work to show you...





I am teaching this workshop again at It's Crafting Time on the 30th June if you fancy coming along and getting down and dirty! LOL
Happy Father's Day to all Dad's out there....
Have a creative day
Hugs

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ONE DAY I WILL GET THERE !! if it's the last thing I do !! :o)) xx

craftimamma said...

Looks like a fabulous inky time was had by all. These are all gorgeous and I wish I was closer :-(

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sheilagh said...

Why oh Why are you sooooooo far awy!!!

Ann B said...

Echoing what Sheilagh has said. Wish you were closer as this technique is brilliant, great results.

Candy C said...

Gorgeous work!!! Love what your students made! <3 Candy

Weasel said...

I had a great time and love what I made - thanks to a great teacher and friendly fellow crafters too!

Rosemary said...

Great day, as usual. Love the picture of me Jennie, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love what everyone did. Please do this class again at Pickleberry!!