Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summertime, and the living is easy......

I love the summer, and especially the sun! I am a sun baby.. lots of heat, the sea, and the feel of newly mown grass on my feet! Not much chance of that here in the UK this week! More of a "get out your wellies, an umbrella, and a raincoat!"sort of week.  But never fear, this week Mr Holtz  and Ranger brought out the Summer Distress inks, and oh they are luscious...and very very bright! They arrived this afternoon and I had to have a play, so I whipped up this ATC to show the colours :))





We have them in the shop here, and the stamp I used are Tim's, for a change with the dots which are The Artistic Stamper's.
I am off to play some more... see you soon
Hugs

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh, Jen, I might actually like these!!

Linda M. Cain said...

SUPER cute idea!!!

~Linda

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Love the colors and the steampunk touch !!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Amazing colours!!!
I love the raspberry, I love the salty ocean in fact heck I just can't wait for mine to arrive (Ive just placed my order online)

Barb said...

Grrrr-eat card! Love the spokes in the bike.
happy week-end,
Barb