Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sticking to Simple

The urge to get out the inks and make a mess, always takes me when I am most busy, but the call of the new Summer Distress inks, and this simple glue technique from Kaz at the Little Shabby Shed, was too good an opportunity to pass. The technique is simple, and I changed it slightly to adding distress ink (dry it well), before using the glue and using a couple of background stamps from The Artistic Stamper, plus one of my favourite Willeez from USArtQuest... all ATC's should have a gecko on them by law!! LOL

Do try out the technique, Kaz has made a great  video to show you how :))
All the products I used are at the bottom of the blogpost...loving that I can now use Inlinkz to give you direct access to the webpages :))
Have a very creative day
Hugs


6 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Ooo looks fab jennie and colours look gorgeous".........Iloving that gecko too! Thanks for giving it a go xx

Kaz x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Funny technique ! thanks for sharing the video, and your card is great!

Claire said...

Ooh this looks fab Jennie.
C xx

Redanne said...

What amazing colours you have used there and that gecko is just fabulous, must get one of those! A really beautiful ATC. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the colour & of course, the gecko.

My name is Wynneth said...

I'm loving that Gecko Jennie, I agree we should all have one LOL Loving the background stamps you used and what fab colours on your ATC. Must give that new glue resist technique a go myself.
hugs
wynneth

BTW, I used the stamps in my Candy winnings on my latest Art Journal Page. I have plans for the others and some of the embellies !