Monday, April 20, 2009

Ally Pally

Over the weekend, we had a booth at the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace. It was great fun, and I got to meet up and talk to friends and people who I have only ever emailed with, or talked to on the telephone! We were very busy too, and both Hels and Susan demonstrating all day. Mal did a sterling job on Arkwright's till too! I just hung about and did the occasional demo, and pointed people in the right direction! I did take a few photos , most of which are pretty awful, ( seems my hand was shaking , lack of chocolate , I think! Lol) but it give you an idea of how busy it was there. All the artwork was admired, and Calvin , if you read this, everyone wanted to take home your fairy door!!
Hi to all who stopped by to say hello, and spend their pennies, and a special hello to Lesley. It was good to meet you at last. It was good to see Susie, Alison Dan and Nicky and Linda too!






3 comments:

Jo said...

I enjoyed the show. Saw Hels' demo downstairs on Saturday and that was good but I do still miss your workshops there. Couldn't get near the stand on Saturday so was glad I'd booked both days.

Ellen said...

that looks really busy , great photo's , love the concentration on Hels's face .
The Art Specially Event in Holland next year??

Calv said...

Sounds like a great weekend Jennie, i did laugh at "Arkright's till" :)

Glad they liked the door piece. Looks like you had some lovely makes up there on show.