Friday, May 22, 2009

Brand New Stamps!

We have brand spanking new stamps on the website! I love these and you will be able to use them in conjunction with the original Stitchels as the line ones will stamp on top of the solid ones. The possibilities are endless. I also designed some new words for the altered artist in you.


If you would like to know about our special offers or our new products ( we are continually adding them!) then sign up for our newsletter ( sign up box top left hand corner of the blog). We have almost all of the Ranger products, stamps, Kling-On, and loads of accessories. Finally for today another birthday card I made this week ( I was quite productive!) This one was for a dear friend of mine, Wendy. I used the melpot, of course, and some random papers,a Tim Holtz stamp, and a little charm I bought ages ago, which i put into the mould while it was still wet. I then superglued a brooch pin to the back and attached it to the card. A brush of Perfect Pearls, a spritz of water on the leaves and it was done!



Off to play with the new stamps, have a good day, the sun is shining here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great piece of art work, the background is really yummy

Nicki said...

this is really neat, love the colours too, and the embellishment is really cool
Nicki
x