Friday, July 03, 2009

The Stamping Parlour....Ultra thick Embossing Powders

Once again here is another little video for you on how to...use UTEE or ultra thick embossing enamel or powder. It seems that Fridays are my Stamping Parlour days! This one took a little bit of editing, but I got there in the end. We kept having electricity power failures every time I edited it, and I had to start all over again!


If you would like to try this, the shop has very thick chipboard, heat guns, and Utee all ready for you!
Any suggestions on what you would like me to demo on video are always welcome.. that is of course, if you like what I do...

5 comments:

June said...

Hi Jennie, great video. I have utee and have tried this but i think watching your video has helped me realize where i go wrong its the leaving it to cool that i must have done wrong. I did leave but probs not for long enough. Thanks for the video
Hugs June xxx

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
Thank you for this great video,
I have ultra thick embossing powder but never had the courage to do it,
Seeing this video, sure makes me feel like having a go now.
Hugs
Angie

cheryl said...

this is such a great video i have never tried this technique before now you have given me some idea lots love cheryl xxxx

Linda . J said...

Thanks for the video Jenny I have never used thick embossing powder before but shall have a go now.
Hugs Linda

Hels Sheridan said...

One of my fave techniques..and I just love the bronze UTEE...fab! x