Saturday, August 29, 2009

Christmas comes early...

I have never been one for making or even thinking about Christmas earlier than the first week in December, but in the crafting world, everyone releases Christmas around July, and here at The Artistic Stamper we are no exception! There are 2 NEW plates of mini Christmas now released on the website. I love these as they are favourite stamps but so much smaller! They all fit into a mini plate approximately 12cm x 7 cm . Just tiny! perfect for ATC's or in my case mini cards. This weekend there is FREE postage and packing and spend over £30 and you get free postage AND 10% off too!
I am going to try to declutter my workshop today, and make some art! I feel Christmas coming on..lol
Happy Creating!

5 comments:

Moni said...

Waw gorgeous stamps! hugs, Moni

Lottie said...

Fabulous stamps - we are having what seem like a permanent heat wave here with no rain for weeks and weeks - hard to imaging Christmas as winter.

A timely reminder - thank you

Unknown said...

The stamps look great Jennie - Have fun playing ... and ... erm ... Happy Christmas X

cheryl said...

wow these are gorgous stamps my kind of xmas images love cheryl xxxxx

Connie Fossenier said...

your stamps are just georgous and yes perfect for ATC"s...Do you have a Canadian Vendor?
connie paxman